If you or a loved one is facing criminal charges, the stakes are high, and a conviction can destroy your life. Being found guilty can result in incarceration, fines, and a permanent mark on your criminal record, affecting your ability to get a job, find a home, or live a normal life. The good news is you don’t have to handle your case alone. Our Phoenix criminal defense attorneys at Oliverson & Huss Law PLLC is here to protect your rights and defend you in and out of court.
Speak with us about your case by calling (480) 351-2228 today!
We are on Your Side
The criminal justice system is not perfect, and there are two sides to every story. You are innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. How your case is presented will affect the outcome. We have a powerful defense team, made up of a former prosecutor, judge, and law enforcement officer. Our Phoenix criminal defense lawyers know the system, we know juries, and we know what it takes to develop an effective defense strategy.
We Are Here to Defend You
Our team has over 40 years of legal experience, and we have obtained favorable results for past clients.
Our Phoenix criminal defense attorneys represent individuals who have been accused of a wide range of offenses, including:
- Probation violations
- Sex-related crimes
- Drug-related crimes
- Domestic violence offenses
- Violent crimes
- Fraud and white-collar crimes
Why Choose Us?
- We have handled thousands of cases, including 70 jury trials.
- Our attorneys have been recognized with a Premier 100 rating from the American Academy of Trial Attorneys, a Top Ten ranking from the National Academy of Criminal Defense Attorneys, and a “Nation’s Top One Percent” designation from the Nation Association of Distinguished Counsel.
- Our service is personal, focused, and compassionate. You will have direct contact with our lawyers, and we approach each case as a team. We are professional in our investigations, case preparations, and presentations at trial.
Over 40 Years of Collective Experience
Over the length of their careers, the attorneys at Oliverson & Huss have helped thousands of people successfully fight their criminal charges.
Former Prosecutors & a Former Judge
As former prosecutors, police officers and judges, our attorneys have experience on all sides of the law. This special insight allows them to better defend your case.
Highly Communicative & Responsive
Our attorneys will work closely with you, diligently keeping you fully informed and updated on your case from beginning to end.
Team Approach to Your Case
At Oliverson & Huss, you get access to three experienced attorneys who work together to achieve the best possible result for you.