Phoenix Criminal Defense Attorney
Criminal Defense Lawyers in Phoenix
Speak with us about your case by calling (480) 616-8229 today!
We are on Your Side
The criminal justice system is not perfect, and there are two sides to every story. You are innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. How your case is presented will affect the outcome. We have a powerful defense team, made up of a former prosecutor, judge, and law enforcement officer. Our Phoenix criminal defense lawyers know the system, we know juries, and we know what it takes to develop an effective defense strategy.
We Are Here to Defend You
Our team has over 40 years of legal experience, and we have obtained favorable results for past clients.
Our Phoenix criminal defense attorneys represent individuals who have been accused of a wide range of offenses, including:
- Probation violations
- Sex-related crimes
- Drug-related crimes
- Domestic violence offenses
- Violent crimes
- Fraud and white-collar crimes
Why Choose Us?
- We have handled thousands of cases, including 70 jury trials.
- Our attorneys have been recognized with a Premier 100 rating from the American Academy of Trial Attorneys, a Top Ten ranking from the National Academy of Criminal Defense Attorneys, and a “Nation’s Top One Percent” designation from the Nation Association of Distinguished Counsel.
- Our service is personal, focused, and compassionate. You will have direct contact with our lawyers, and we approach each case as a team. We are professional in our investigations, case preparations, and presentations at trial.
We’ve Helped Thousands.
We Can Help You Too.
Why Oliverson & Huss?
Over 40 Years of Collective Experience
Highly Communicative & Responsive
Former Prosecutors & a Former Judge
Team Approach to Your Case
Awards & Associations
Trouble with the Law?
Let's fix that. Schedule a free consultation today.