Protect Your Future &
Meet with Us Today
The Defense Team You Need
Providing personalized representation in order to better
handle the unique complexities of your case.
Fighting Criminal Charges in Arizona
Types of Cases We Handle
If you are under investigation for a crime or already charged, the risks are high. The criminal justice system is stacked with dedicated prosecutors who do everything possible to achieve a conviction – and who have the full resources of the government to support their efforts. Our attorneys can level the playing field, taking on the opposition with confidence. Arrests don’t always occur during working hours, and we make ourselves available 24/7.
We are proud to have been awarded a “Premier 100” rating from the American Academy of Trial Attorneys, a “Top Ten” ranking from the National Academy of Criminal Defense Attorneys, among other recognitions. Your defense will be in the hands of a proven lawyer.
Our firm represents the criminally accused in a range of legal matters, including but not limited to:
- Crimes Against Property: Our firm defends people accused of committing burglary, criminal damage, arson, trespassing, theft, and other property-related crimes
- Drug Crimes: If you are facing drug charges in Arizona, don’t expect leniency if you are convicted. Crimes from possession to distribution are heavily punished. You have the right to an attorney – choose a trial lawyer that will help you fight back.
- Marijuana Defense: Under Arizona law, possession of marijuana is still punished, even if it was for personal use. Possession for less than 2 pounds is a felony, and the sale of less than 2 pounds can land you in state prison from 1 to almost 4 years. Don’t take risks with your future or freedom – call our firm at once.
- Transportation of Drugs: A criminal accusation of transportation is extremely dangerous, with heavy fines and prison time imposed for a conviction. If you are facing a felony charge of drug transportation, exercise your right to remain silent, and get legal help – your freedom may depend on it.
- Identity Theft: If you are under investigation for or charged with felony identity theft, your first act should be to contact a criminal defense attorney in Arizona who has the experience to craft a compelling case for your defense.
- Manslaughter: There are few legal problems more frightening than being accused of causing the death of another person, whether voluntary manslaughter, involuntary manslaughter, or vehicular homicide. You have the right to an attorney – ensure your rights are protected by a proven trial lawyer who knows the system.
The Right Law Firm Matters. Call Us Today.
At Oliverson & Huss Law PLLC, our skilled team of criminal defense attorneys has the experience, knowledge, and ability to craft a powerful defense on your behalf.
Recent Case Victories
Our Practice Areas
POST CONVICTION APPEALS
CRIMES AGAINST PROPERTY
Meet the Team
When you’ve been arrested or accused of a crime, you need a solid team of attorneys to help you protect your future and your freedom. It is vital you hire the right defense attorneys, like those at Oliverson & Huss Law PLLC. We have the experience, dedication, and insights to help you achieve a favorable result.
Why Oliverson & Huss?
Over 40 Years of Collective Experience
Highly Communicative & Responsive
Former Prosecutors & a Former Judge
Team Approach to Your Case
Trouble with the Law?
Let’s fix that. Schedule a free consultation today.