Fighting Criminal Charges in Arizona
Personalized Attention from Start to Finish
At Oliverson & Huss Law PLLC, we protect the rights of the criminally accused. Our experience, dedication, and aggressive approach have led to many favorable outcomes, including reduced charges, dismissals, and reduced sentences. When we take on a case, we go above and beyond in personal legal service, preparation, and presentation of a well-crafted defense in court.
Schedule a free consultation by calling us at (480) 351-2228 today!
Types of Cases We Handle
If you are under investigation for a crime or already charged, the risks are high. The criminal justice system is stacked with dedicated prosecutors who do everything possible to achieve a conviction – and who have the full resources of the government to support their efforts. Our attorneys can level the playing field, taking on the opposition with confidence. Arrests don’t always occur during working hours, and we make ourselves available 24/7.
We are proud to have been awarded a “Premier 100” rating from the American Academy of Trial Attorneys, a “Top Ten” ranking from the National Academy of Criminal Defense Attorneys, among other recognitions. Your defense will be in the hands of a proven lawyer.
Our firm represents the criminally accused in a range of legal matters, including but not limited to:
- Crimes Against Property: Our firm defends people accused of committing burglary, criminal damage, arson, trespassing, theft, and other property-related crimes
- Drug Crimes: If you are facing drug charges in Arizona, don’t expect leniency if you are convicted. Crimes from possession to distribution are heavily punished. You have the right to an attorney – choose a trial lawyer that will help you fight back.
- Marijuana Defense: Under Arizona law, possession of marijuana is still punished, even if it was for personal use. Possession for less than 2 pounds is a felony, and the sale of less than 2 pounds can land you in state prison from 1 to almost 4 years. Don’t take risks with your future or freedom – call our firm at once.
- Transportation of Drugs: A criminal accusation of transportation is extremely dangerous, with heavy fines and prison time imposed for a conviction. If you are facing a felony charge of drug transportation, exercise your right to remain silent, and get legal help – your freedom may depend on it.
- Identity Theft: If you are under investigation for or charged with felony identity theft, your first act should be to contact a criminal defense attorney in Arizona who has the experience to craft a compelling case for your defense.
- Manslaughter: There are few legal problems more frightening than being accused of causing the death of another person, whether voluntary manslaughter, involuntary manslaughter, or vehicular homicide. You have the right to an attorney – ensure your rights are protected by a proven trial lawyer who knows the system.
The Right Law Firm Matters. Call Us Today.
At Oliverson & Huss Law PLLC, our skilled team of criminal defense attorneys has the experience, knowledge, and ability to craft a powerful defense on your behalf.